Thursday, 1 October 2015

Becoming healthy//detox water or fruit infused water

I am the biggest fan of detox water or fruit infused water what ever you call it.
I have 5 recipes that I love

  • Lemon 
  • Strawberry 
  • Orange,strawberry
  • Lemon and lime
  • Cucumber,lemon,lime
They are so simple and easy and actually so so tasty to make but I never hardly stick to doing them but when I do have them my skin feels healthier I feel less bloated and they are much better then shop bought flavoured water.If you didn't know all you do is cut fruit up an place it in water.
This is the orange and strawberry.


This is the lemon and lime one.



















                                                                       love

                                                                         xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment